THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

1/2 A PROMISE KEPT...

I tried...really I did - but only got half my counters cleared today....I was able to do business anyway - however, tomorrow for sure.  Joanne (http://snippetsandscrapsandpieces.blogspot.com/) stopped in today and she is going to help me me during the Herb Faire and the following week when I have a wedding to go to - I promised to have the counters in tip top shape when she works...(big smile) however, they didn't scare her!!  (they scared me)!!! 

This morning (and one of the reasons why I didn't get everything accomplished) - a candy order came in from Sweet Jubilee - OH MY !!  These are called "fudge tiles" how beautiful the packaging ! ("we" taste tested the peanut butter fudge...DELISH!!!)  The fudge is completely covered in chocolate - milk, dark or white and so handsomely decorated - I didn't get a good picture of it but you can see alittle bit in this one....
Peanut butter, Cherry Dreams, Strawberries and Cream, Chocolate, Vanilla Bean

I also ordered these cubes filled with molded chocolates - flowers - butterflies...etc....so pretty!  They come in a plastic "decorated with ribbon" cube with a painted tin watering can on top with a butterfly on the bow....such a beautiful presentation. - GREAT MOTHER'S DAY GIFTS!!!

The candy counter looks all dressed up !!
Lots of goodies are filling the store.....some good olde treasures too!!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Those sweets look so pretty and yummy! Thanks for sharing. Have a great evening.

Joanne said...

I was lucky to be there for the "taste testing" - Yummy! I mean really - fudge dipped in chocolate - what could there be not to love! Clutter doesn't scare me in the least! I love a challenge! LOL

moosecraft said...

Oh yum! Those fudge tiles sound divine! Yay for Joanne! :-)