THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, March 14, 2011

WONDERING...

I am having an "off" day - my Print Shop program on my computer will NOT work...no matter what I try - it is one I use every day to create!  So I cleaned the computer room/sewing room/paper storage room.....hummmm  I save WAY too much stuff so I decided to clean out the drawers of the oak dressers in this room....I made lots of messes - I would get a gold star if they gave one out for that!  I really really really like to be organized - truly I do - but - I go off on tangents...you know...start this thing and then another and then a GREAT idea pops into my head and off I go to another adventure....I keep telling myself to s-l-o-w down but I am not very good at that. 
It is now after dinner any my computer "genius" neighbor is coming over soon to take a peek to see if he can figure what is wrong....If this program can't be fixed I tend to lose so much that I have saved in this program...UGH!!!   The saga continues.........I will be back...!!!

(wearing a sad face).....My neighbor tried everything....puzzles him and he is the computer whiz for a BIG corporation - hmmmmm...thinking maybe it is time to try Photo Shop.....(gotta count my pennies though)...Advice on Photo Shop anyone?????

3 comments:

Ginny said...

Good Luck with the computer.

Prims By The Water said...

Good luck with your computer. I always have to have my hubby defrag ours...I am so computer illiterate. Your store pictures are always so lovely. I am an avid follower. I own an antique store in which I put a few of my crafts in and my customers just love them. Don't you just love talking and visiting with your customers!!! I think they are the best. Keep up the good work! Janice

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

UGH!! I feel your pain! I have the ancient version of Photo Shop and like it alot.
If this makes you feel better...I was laughing out loud at the "naughty bunny" in your header pic! I saw what he did!!! What a stinker!
Beth