THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

UPS DELIVERED...

...lots of boxes...and lots of work for me!!   I had to first open the box of rabbits from Country at Heart...this is a new artist for THE CINNAMON STICK!   When I saw her rabbits at market last month I just fell head over heels in love with them.  The attention to detail always impresses me - when I told Sandy her workmanship was unusually detailed and wonderful - she explained she was once a Home Ec teacher - (I remember my sewing teacher...Mrs. Peak - 7th, 8th and 9th grades...I did not like to sew and she didn't like that I didn't like to sew - somedays I look UP and smile at her for making me "learn" - as sewing is what I do best)  Well...instantly I knew why the rabbits were so great - Thank you Sandy - your box "made my day" !!
The other boxes I slid down the basement steps to work on tomorrow....like I said yesterday...Never Enough Thyme!!
Here are a few of Sandy's rabbits -
There's more but you will have to come to the store to see them.....sneaky huh!!!  However you will not be disappointed !!
Lots and lots and lots of rain in our forecast for tomorrow so I should be able to get to those other boxes...can't wait to see what is inside  (honestly..in one month I forget what I ordered until I see it...old age?)
Enjoy your evening.....

6 comments:

Raspberry Lane Primitives said...

Awesome...but for those of us who don't live close by...we'd love to see more!
patti :)

Angela said...

Love the rabbits. Enjoy unpacking boxes tomorrow. Sounds like fun. Can't wait to see what you have for your shop.

Holly said...

I love those rabbits. Would love to be able to come and browse around your shop!

Kathy (woolfind) said...

the rabbits are great. what fun to open those boxes! Looking forward to getting out your way... Just need to get in the car and go!

ctlogcabin said...

Oh Judy .... I love every one of those RaBBiTs, I have a feeling they will all be gone by the time I get to make a visit.
Have a Great Cozy Day inside the shop tomorrow !!
Love & Hugs ~~ xox

Nettie said...

Hi Judy, I can see why you fell in love with those rabbits, the woman who makes them is very talented... I can see those flying off the shelf immediately... I will be in to see you soon.... Love Nettie