THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, March 24, 2011

THANK YOU - I MISS YOU - I LOVE YOU

I was going to write a little story this evening...but as I read my mail I read this from my brother-in-law ...I think this is more important than my little story....story time tomorrow....
***I send this to all of you as a citizen of this nation who is grateful for the contribution made by our men and women in the armed services Past & Present. We owe them our support and remembrance.
Lizzie Palmer who put this program together, is 15 years old. There have been over 3,000,000 hits as of this morning on the News and the Internet. In case you missed it, here it is.
Watch all of it.......and, pass it on!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/ervaMPt4Ha0&autoplay=1

No comments: