THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, March 6, 2011

MEANT TO BE...

You know how some days just HAPPEN !!  Well yesterday was one of those.   A friend popped into the store who was "suppose" to be somewhere else but - well let's just say "she didn't make it" - so as she was scurrying around doing errands she stopped in the store - (and brought me good luck with many customers following and interrupting our conversation - woohoo!!)  It must have been old home week for her as I saw her talking with some of the customers - and then I heard a scream....OH MY!!  In walks Linda from Grant St. Woolworks, Chambersburg, PA (a good 2 1/2 hours away) (I have never met Linda but know lots about her)!!  She saw our sign and made her hubby stop at the store - not knowing one of her best friends would be there  (meant to be) !!  Since he was going to a gun show - he left Linda there with us and sweetly said he would come back for her.   Well.......NO WONDER YOU GALS HAVE SO MUCH FUN AT YOUR HOOK-IN'S ...as I had so much fun with Joanne and Linda yesterday afternoon!!  Although I "dread" showing pictures of me....here we are - this is what life is all about "friendship" !!
 Open house has been going great - everyone seems to be ever so happy Spring is on it's way....the store certainly looks like spring!!!  (big smile)....
New ribbon arrived on Friday.....we carry the best ribbon - displayed in our "Make-Do" room - and the prices are so reasonable.  
 Also up there are these repro Easter Flash cards for you to use in your artwork...or just to tuck here and there - fun to add to a card to a friend - they come in a set of 8 - fun stuff!
Did I mention....I LOVE MY JOB and all the wonderful people that come with it!!!

9 comments:

Jessica @BeforeTheDawn said...

It is such a blessing to have a job you love! Sounds like you had a wonderful day with your friends!

Happy Sunday!

Blessings, Jessica
http://www.beforethedawn.org/wpblog/

ctlogcabin said...

Judy ... What a Fun Day you had !! I would love to be dropped off at the Cinnamon Stick for a few hours to shop, chat & play ...
with you my Friend !!
I love the photo ... where were all the cameras
when we were "Young Chicks" ?? lol
Oh thats right we could never afford to get the film devloped back in the day. :-) xox

Joanne said...

Ahhhh Judy - just a wonderful post after a wonderful day! How sweet! You could have knocked me over with a feather seeing Linda and Rick walk thru the shop! Fun exploring the shop through new eyes ! And I'm happy with my new treasures too! Just go to show you just never know how your day will go!

moosecraft said...

Great day, great smiles! PA is so much more funner than joisey! lol! ;-)

Ginny said...

I love the flash cards. Have a good day friend.

Loafer Mountain Primitives said...

Whoo Hoo!
My kind of day...
Tisha

Linda Keller said...

It was a pleasure to meet you Judy and your husband Tony! I have heard so many nice things about you from Joanne and about your shop, which is soooooo darling. What a fun day, and here I thought I was just going to another gun show!!!! I just want to thank you and Joanne for such a delightful afternoon. Rick and I will be stopping by more often now that we know where you are located.

Cathie said...

Hey Miss Judy,
Eva and I had such a nice time at your store on thursday. We brought home sooooo many treasures! We sure gave Miss Mastercard a workout!!
I pity the folks who can't make it to your store and have to be content with the pics on your blog, which are always great! But your store offers so much warmth and friendship that's difficult to find elsewhere.
Now, two generations of our family are hooked on The Cinn. Stick.
Stay well.
XOXO Cathie and Eva

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Sounded like a great day Judy! I think Joanne would have needed a gurney if I would have walked in there with Beth lol. So glad you had your picture taken together.