THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, March 25, 2011

IN STORE NOW...

What a great "find" Tony got this past week at auction...a  "DAZEY CHURN" from 1917 !  It is all cleaned up and ready for you to take home...what a great churn to add to your collection.


I love unusual pieces that add a uniqueness to my home decor...almost kept this one but not willing to put anything away to make room for it....so it can be yours!!!  $115.  (found some on Ebay for $249.)...

Some more treasures you can find for sale - something for everyone!


8 comments:

Angela said...

Love the churn. I have never seen one like it. I'm sure it won't last long. Have a good weekend.

Prims By The Water said...

Great price for the Dazey churn...I have never seen one in wood. Hubby and I love the unusual pieces too! In fact, we just came across some antique prim looking carnival items that we are going to post soon and sella t our store. Wish we lived closer to your store as we seem to like the same stuff...I see a road trip in the future...We love auctions and picking too! Take care. Janice

The Cinnamon Stick said...

Hi Janice.....love your store pictures - the churn is all metal (except the lids) - should have said that - I need to visit all my "kindred spirits" - wish I could just wiggle my nose!!

Prims By The Water said...

Hi again Judy, By chance do you have any of yur Easter Egg dye pillows with the bunnies that you would sell to me and ship?? I really would like one. Let me know. Thanks! Love your shoppe!! Janice

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Judy,

What a neat churn.. I never saw one like it !

Hugs,
Linda

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

HI JUDY,
I FIRST WANT TO SAY I LOVE YOUR HEADER PICTURE...WHO CREATED IT...IT'S ADORABLE.

What a fantastic churn. Cleaned up wonderfuly didn't it.

Love those hooked magnets.

Karen

The Cinnamon Stick said...

Karen...the header picture is what you see when you walk into our back entrance (from parking lot) - I created it...LOL!!! The "mini" garden is sitting on top of a large old barrel I use for display! You can make one easy...!!!! Glad you enjoyed it!

Diana said...

Wow, what a great find & price!