THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I LEFT SOME....

Parsley on my back door when I finished up yesterday ...just in case Peter Rabbit stopped by to see all my hard work....(he enjoyed it very much)!
Back in February I planted a garden next to the door on the porch....
 I planted  scrambled eggs, pickled eggs, deviled eggs and marshmellow peeps...I even made signs so I would remember where everything was planted...but not much was happening.....I talked to the seeds EVERY morning....wishing them to grow...AND
LOOK  WHAT I FOUND THIS MORNING!!!!!!  I was so excited....
 I hung up the welcome sign and enjoyed the first day of Easter Open House....oh yeah...and Peter
 gifted me these !!!!
I love my job!

9 comments:

lemonverbenalady said...

What a good idea with the parsley! Love it and all of your other ideas!

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

A*D*O*R*A*B*L*E!

moosecraft said...

You REALLY know how to make a person SMILE!!! It's going to be a grand day today!!! :-)

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh my gosh, that little garden is adorable! Only you would come up with such great ideas! Good luck with the rest of your open house, Dawn

ctlogcabin said...

Oh how you make me SMILE !! Love the Garden, the Parsley & the Beautiful Flowers !! Have another Great Day !! xox

CountryCrocks said...

Oh Judy - your BLOG ALWAYS makes me smile.....and I really needed to smile today! Grace and I will be seeing you soon!!!

Hugs, Susan xox

The Homespun Loft said...

Love your Easter Garden, brightened up my morning. Good luck with your "open house" looks like it's going to be fun! Hugs, Charlotte x

Cheryl said...

That garden is so cute! What a fun idea!

Beau said...

What is that vintage looking book page with the rabbit on it next to the yellow flowers? I would love a closer look!