THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, March 20, 2011

HAPPY SPRINGTHYME...

Officially spring today!!  woohoo!!   Won't be long till the April showers bring May flowers and lots of herbs to THE CINNAMON STICK.    I am "antsy" but I must say I don't want to "rush" time away - I am loving all our Easter and Spring goodies in the store.    There is so much wonderful creativity and so many new ideas to try - I keep wondering if I will ever be able to do it all ?????  (cause I am silly enough to want to do it all)...
The new issue of Somerset Life is in the store NOW - just gets me wanting to create and create -
(glitter on the spoon - be still my heart)!!!!
...olde wooden bobbins
...if these pictures entice you - just wait till you see the whole magazine!  Only 3 left !!!
I am hoping to try a class on one of their projects.....what fun that will be!!!

No comments: