THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, March 31, 2011

GRIPING - NOT COMPLAINING

I enjoy when the UPS guy comes and I have new items to put in the store.....BUT not when he comes with 6 huge boxes (and I mean huge) for me to "wrestle" into the basement storage area. I really WANT the items, it just gets overwhelming when it all comes at once...(mainly cause we are closed Monday and Tuesday) !! A couple of the boxes were light as they had these inside -
Three tier wire basket - $32. (awesome)

Wire birdcage $12. - perfect to put a plant in for your porch, deck or patio...or a sweet little handmade bird - we also have robins and wrens made of resin that would look great sitting in a nest in the cage....so many creative things to do with this!

Lots of wireware came into the store....(I love the vintage look of wire - fits right into all decors - whether you are country, primitive, shabby and even the vintage French style.)

Other boxes held spring/summer wreaths, garlands and lots and lots of "sprigs" !! I am "not so good" at arranging florals...but if you are - we have a really good selection of sprigs and twigs for you to work with!

As I empty the boxes and get items priced - I will share some pictures of "enticement" of the new goodies that are for sale!

5 comments:

moosecraft said...

Oooooh! Me likes that 3 tier wire basket! :-) I like that "chocolate" sign on the back wall too! :-) I order most of my clothes and art supplies through the mail... and it ALWAYS seems to show up all on the same day! lol!

Lori Katies Rose Cottage said...

Those are wonderful wire
things!! I can imagine
the huge boxes they came in!!
It cracks me up when there is
a giant box and one or two
things in it :)

xoxo
Lori

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Wonderful pieces! I bet they will go as fast as you unload them :) sorry I'm so far away. Love wire stuff. I like the idea of the wire bird cage with a plant in it for the front porch :)

Holly Hills Primitives said...

WOW - six boxes at once! I don't even know where I would put that many if they all came the same day. How fun though. The wire is great, it will FLY! Have a great day, Dawn

Angela said...

Love the 3 tier baskets and the bird cage. Can't wait to see all your merchandise. Be ever so careful going down those stairs. Have a good day.