THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

BACK TO WORK TOMORROW...

I enjoyed a very nice weekend (mine is Mon. and Tues, - since we are closed those days)..getting accomplished most of what I wanted to do.  There is Never Enough Thyme for all  the things on my list! 
I am anxious to go to the store tomorrow as new goodies should be coming in...love to see that UPS guy pull up. 
This tree is feeling a bit "naked" and I am hoping this week the glass speckled eggs and bunny and egg ornies will come  so I can "dress" it properly -


Dianne Galloway embroidered this sweet poem on a piece of osnaburg and "hand-cut" from fabric the bunny, sun and flowers -  (not a good pic - it is really a nice piece of artwork)

Another framed piece of handwork from Dianne....made of wool felt and finished in the "penny rug" fashion....
I am working on a "memory" from my childhood.....and putting that memory into fabric...will post as soon as it is finished.

1 comment:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh my gosh, there's nothing like seeing the UPS man drive up! Those days feel just like Christmas all year long. (Hope my guy comes tomorrow with my candle order!) Going to the markets next week in Ohio - can't wait! And, yes, you do need to come visit my one day and I need to do the same to PA! Have fun at work tomorrow, Dawn