THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, February 6, 2011

WHAT LUCKY CUSTOMERS ....

I am going to have - today I went to the Market Square Trade Show and woohoo !!!  did I ever find the most wonderful goodies for you !!  It was a great show...dealers with great wares....lots of handmades - I just can't wait till it all comes in.   It was crowded with storekeepers and they were "buying"...so nice for the economy to be on the mend! 
I saw a sign in Romantic Homes magazine - it read "SPEND IT LIKE YOU GOT IT"  and that is just what I did...(giggling with that nervous little giggle)....now all I need is for you to come and see - you will NOT be disappointed. 

Plans are being made right now for our very first SPRING MARKET - the promise of spring is going to come to THE CINNAMON STICK  no matter what the weatherman throws at us.    I am hoping all our goodies come in quickly....and after Spring Market we will have our EASTER OPEN HOUSE !  Nice that Easter is April 24th....we get to decorate for spring and then Easter for a nice long time!   More info coming as soon as dates are set!


Here's hoping you all come to the store and "SPEND IT LIKE YOU GOT IT" !!!  XOXOXO !!!

4 comments:

Ginny said...

Glad that you had a great time. Our visit with you was great. Looking forward to our next visit. Have a great week, yeah Sunshine!!

ctlogcabin said...

Morning Judy ~~ It was a Beautiful Day yesterday filled with warm sunshine. It was a Great Show ... saw some Good "Stuff" and some Great Friends ... sorry I didnt get to see you for a real time hug. xox

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

DEAR JUDY , HOW WONDERFUL TO FILL YOUR SHOP WITH FABULOUS HANDMADES JUST BEFORE SPRINGTIME.. AS AN OLDE TIME SHOPKEEPER MYSELF MY MOTTO IS "YOU CANT SELL IT IF YOU DONT HAVE IT" AND NOW YOU WILL HAVE IT AND YOU WILL SELL IT.. HAVE A LOVELY FEBRUARY DAY... GO GIRL!! XXs

Susan Burd said...

Hi Judy - I kept hoping we would run into you at the show! I looked for you but never saw you. Way too many people I guess! Glad you found lots of goodies!!! Grace and I will be making a trip to see you in the spring.

Hugs, Susan