THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, February 10, 2011

SUNSHINE ALWAYS MAKES ME HAPPY !!

This morning the sun is shining bright (even though the temp right now is 25 degrees) and I am hoping it will melt lots of snow today!   I have a "spring" in my step as I open boxes of spring and Easter treasures from the UPS man....his name is Mark and he knows he puts a smile on my face when he pulls into the parking lot!  
I just printed some "Easter" price tags so today is going to be a busy day (hopefully with lots of customers)  and pricing lots of goodies!   The whole basement at the store (where I store everything - and I mean everything) is quite the mess - I can't get to my sewing machine and there are empty boxes all over the place...these boxes the cloches come in and I keep them to put the cloche in when I sell it...that way it gets home safely - I DO have to organize myself down there!  
Panetone decides on the "Color of the Year" and this year it is Honeysuckle" - just wait to you see all the Easter Bonnets I have in this color.....trying to decide how to display all the vintage spring bonnets we acquired....old hat boxes too!  
 ...alittle BRIGHT but I look good in PINK!!
 ...this hat box I am using to display our new potpourri!
...a vintage Betmar spring hat......(too small for me - I would wear this in a minute!!)
Hope the sun is shining at your home too!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Would love to come help and see all the new items you will have to offer. Can't wait to see pictures. Have fun today, and a good weekend.

Ginny said...

Love the note card. Sun shining brightly here in Hellertown!!