THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, February 17, 2011

SPRING HAS ARRIVED -

Well...maybe not outside (although we are really getting a teaser here in PA this week), however inside THE CINNAMON STICK spring is bursting out all over!
It is so much fun to "redo" the store with pretty blooms and springthyme goodies!  I can hardly wait to get in the store and play each day!  Here is just a little "teaser" of my own -



LOTS MORE TO COME!
Here is a picture of Joanne....shoveling snow????  Snow keeps "melting" off the tin roof of the shop's porch....you hear this "SMACK"  and I know exactly what it is....snow falling right at the entrance of the store...(it keeps dripping too..)  Hopefully it will be gone this day!!!  Joanne offered to shovel it away...as I guess I was complaining of back pains too much!!  What a sweetie she is....Thanks Joanne!!


7 comments:

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Spring, ah Spring! Such lovely pictures.. Your shop is going to be blooming a little each day!
Joanne is such a sweetie to help you out :)

Ginny said...

Love the pictures of Spring, especially the bunny in the header!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Everything is looking so grand. Spring is just starting to sneak into Holly Hills Primitives, but I'm more than ready!!! Dawn

Holly said...

How I wish I lived closer and could come shop! Looks great!

Mindy/Raymond Homestead said...

Your spring flowers are so pretty! I love the old cart with the baskets!

Patti said...

I just love seeing the pictures of Spring in your Shop! I see some goodies that I want to buy..I NEED to get there so I can SHOP! Enjoy the weather, FRIDAY is going to be gorgeous...!!!
~~Patti~~

Joanne said...

Oh boy - you and your camera! LOL - Yes it's a breath of Spring air at the C Stick! Love it!