THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, February 24, 2011

S - P - R - I - N - G

Last night we had our SPRING BANNER class....just three gals and me....creativity was flowing and good fun was on the agenda! (Joy does NOT like her hands dirty...(raising my eyebrows)...we were glueing and stamping!! - what fun teasing her )   Everyone (but me) made two banners  - they all made one EXACTLY like the sample and then the girls got creative and designed their own....
I enjoy our classes so much - wish you all could come have fun with us!
Ta-Da !!!
 Folder to take everything home in....scraps, pattern and finished banners! (Joy's hands are nice and clean)
Pauline...busy putting grommets in her flags...(using that scary looking crop-a-dile)
Michelle - taking out a grommet that "messed up" - can't believe she got it out perfectly!!
Today will be WORK, WORK, WORK for me as many goodies have to be priced before open house next Wednesday!!!   It looks like it will be a beautiful day!!!  Enjoy your day ....

2 comments:

Penny said...

I used to live in Macungie and Wescosville -- and if I were still there -- I'd definitely be at your classes! They look like such fun!
Good luck with all the pricing -- I will stop in one of these days.....
Have a happy day!

HENNY PENNY'S COUNTRY STORE said...

Wish I could come......sure would be fun! Am planning a visit in the near future.

Spring blessings to you.....

Susan