THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

OH THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS FRIGHTFUL!!

YES - it is ALL white again.   I don't like snow at all and tolerate what we get as a token to all you "snow bunnies" out there! (Our store is at the bottom of the mountain where Bear Creek Ski Resort is) SOOOOOO I deal with lots of "snow lovers'!    There is much to do for Easter Open House - Wednesday's class and home stuff (groceries etc.) that makes it so hard when the roads are snowy and icy!
I know....think positive....like how CUSTOMERS will be so eager to visit the store and bring some SPRING & EASTER into their homes - okay enough griping. (big smile - I had to get that out of me and no one wants to listen to me complain anymore- sigh)!!

I had this project in mind and now with the snow it will put a damper on my idea - (oh yeah-forgot- positive thinking)....so when the SUN comes out and melts all the snow I will put my project to work!  Guess I am just "moody" this morning....better SNAP out of it and get busy....if you love the snow...well, good day for you and if you are like me - FIST PUMP!!!
Watching for the first robin .....

7 comments:

Lori Katies Rose Cottage said...

I am soooo very
much like you!
I think it is pretty
to look but I
totally don't want
to live in it ~
I am glad spring
is around the corner!!

xoxo
Lori

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Enough is enough! We got hit again Sunday and Sunday night, so I didn't open the shop yesterday. YUK!!! I'm more than ready for spring too. Dawn

ctlogcabin said...

Well Miss Judy you look so very pretty and Spring like here. Love you postcard invitation, and your background paper. It's dang old here and we are running out of wood, so I'm fist pumping right along with you.
Love & Spring Thyme Hugs ~~ xox

Ginny said...

FYI; More Red Wing Blackbirds have shown up at the feeders, that is s sure sign of Spring, heard them all singing this a.m.

lemonverbenalady said...

Actually saw the first robin here, Judy! Spring isn't that far away, but you wouldn't know it by outside! Was quite a day yesterday! Stay warm.

The Rusty Nickel said...

Judy-

I'm with ya, spring can't come fast enough! We got ice before we got the snow and I've had enough!

Stay warm and keep those spring thoughts in your head!

Erin

Joanne said...

Will do the Spring Happy Dance - thank goodness this white stuff is nearly all melted today with the sunshine that finally came out!