THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

NOTHING HAPPENING...

Although we still have the solid ice driveway (as the temp stayed in the 20's today) there has been no precipitation so far.   I KNOW it is coming....we have battened down the hatches, filled the bathtub with water (Thanks for the idea Barb) and stocked the fridge.....and today I just sewed, turned and stuffed all day long - while peeking out the window ...waiting for something to happen. 
It is all bunnies and peeps and carrots.....thinking springthyme and Easter!   A picture of what I finished today...at least I am getting work done. Some of this will go in my Etsy store tomorrow...time for a change!
   The wooly peeps will go on antique blocks but the blocks are at the store so I can't finish them....tomorrow I will finish up some Easter Egg Dye pillows.  I scanned old dye packets into my computer and then transfer the image onto muslin....I have two different packets...the one on the chair says "Trademark Registered 1894"  Pretty cool huh!!!  The colors on both packets are really great!
To all my Midwest friends...stay safe and warm...!!!

4 comments:

lemonverbenalady said...

We dodged the bullet or the snow and ice, Judy! Stay safe!

Angela said...

Love the pillow. Enjoy your time crafting. Stay warm and safe.

Holly said...

Love your creations! Stay safe!

Ginny said...

Hi Judy, Hope you and Tony are surving the storm. At 9:00 a.m. it was 31 degrees, but still raining and freezing. Take care.