THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, February 7, 2011

A LITTLE BIT OF SPRING...

Today I ventured to the store (yes...for those who have had to hear me gripe for the past two weeks...I got a new car - well not new new...but new to me - and I love it)!!! anyway, I ventured to the store to price the goodies I purchased at the Cash and Carry....they were few as that just isn't my "cup of tea".  It was so crowded with shoving and pushing and shopping carts that Tony and I decided to do the order writing section first (I didn't need anything that bad to go through all that) ...it was late afternoon before we walked thru the C & C but I managed to find a few little trinkets.    I forgot to take the receipts with me this morning so I couldn't price anything....soooooooooooo  I had to play!!!  I found these little tin flower pots of tulips and the pots were quite "yuck" - so I covered one with vintage book pages....now I love it and will do the others the same way....FUN!  I have so many projects going on - (rolling my eyes at myself) but eventually all will get done.
The first glimpse of spring at THE CINNAMON STICK-
...hard to see the pot but take my word for it - it is pretty neat!!

We have some "Valentine" treasures still in the store.... 7 more days till  "HAPPY HEART DAY"  !!

4 comments:

gail said...

congrats on the new car & good luck with it! what did you get?

LibbiesHome said...

Love the little pot and the flowers helped lift my gloomy mood this morning. Thanks for sharing. :)

moosecraft said...

Very cute! You thought of the perfect finishing touch for that tulip! Congrats on the new-to-you car!!! I wish you many miles with it! :-)

Ginny said...

Good luck with the new wheels, I'm sure you will be burning rubber all the way to the store. LOL