THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, February 4, 2011

IT'S FEBRUARY.....

I keep forgetting that it is only the beginning of February - and spring is quite a ways off.   There is about 20" of snow outside and so cold it will not be going away anytime soon.   HOWEVER - Spring is going to arrive at THE CINNAMON STICK blossom by blossom - sprig by sprig - as soon as possible.   A nice selection of spring merchandise has arrived and I think it is time to change the atmosphere of the store.....I am soooooo very ready for a change!  
They are calling for some more of that "stuff" on Saturday so this might be just the recipe we all need to get rid of any "Winter Blues"  !!!
Having a Super Bowl Party???  You know we have the BEST dips for you to serve.   They will be on "Super Bowl Special" this weekend...so come stock up!!!  GO STEELERS!!!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Well we can only hope the groundhog is right! I will keep chanting "think spring"! Hopefully by putting away all the snowmen - that will work!

ctlogcabin said...

Judy ~~ I wont be here for Super Bowl ... heading to your next of the woods for the Trade Show but Go Steelers !! I am making a few of your delish dips for hubby, they are both our favorites. Hope I run into for a real time Hug. xox

Angela said...

I am so ready for Spring also. Having house guest in 2 weeks and debating whether to put out my Spring decor or not. Just been so gloomy so long. stay warm and enjoy your weekend.

moosecraft said...

Daylight savings time begins March 13th! Ooooooh yah! :-)