THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, February 12, 2011

IN STORE NOW!!!

FLEA MARKET STYLE MAGAZINE - SPRING ISSUE -  and it is great!!  Filled with lots of great decorating ideas...fun articles and fabulous pictures. 
It is all about the hunt - the find - the display!
 We are all going to run out and find a teapot or sugar bowl lid to make this card holder....hey...nevermind I will find it for you !!!
 Need canning jars to display.....we have lots for you - pints - quarts and 2 quart sizes!!!!
 A doily garland???  Guess where you can find the very BEST vintage doilies!!!!
...and my favorite picture...(there are many favorites in this magazine)...but I am going to work on Tony to find me birch branches for an Easter Egg Tree......I am loving SPRING!!!!

ps.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABE  (and Lynn and Beth) !!!!

3 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Can't wait to see the magazine and what a great post for everyone to come buy the goodies from you! I can't wait for spring either - this cold weather chills me to the bone! Have a great Sunday, Dawn

Cathie said...

Love that magazine..please save me a copy. I hope to be out your way this coming week. I NEED to shop in your store...for inspiration, rejuvenation and just plain FUN!!
Cathie

Joanne said...

Darn it - wish I would have had more time to look around today! Everything looks so bright and cheery - Just what we need!