THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

GREAT DAY TODAY...

Everything is ready for the "beginning of Spring at THE CINNAMON STICK tomorrow...Still waiting for goodies to arrive but the store looks very "springy" just as it is!   Tomorrow my new bags will come - tissue paper is already here....ribbon is ready to brighten your purchases!  AND the weather is suppose to be wonderful all week!!!!  What more could I ask for....oh yes....I

did the income taxes today with our accountant - and what a nice surprise....alittle bit of a refund is coming our way....(not taking it though as it will lower the first estimated payment - big smile)...Just to have a refund is wonderful - seems small businesses are getting a ONE TIME ONLY for 2010 income tax, a break on their Social Security payment - a percentage of what they pay in for Health Insurance is taken off....which is a very costly expense when you are self-employed!  (I'll take whatever we can get) !!

So yes....it was a great day today !!!

5 comments:

Patti said...

A great day for a great lady!
~~Patti~~

carolbrademas said...

Hmmmm --- Didn't know that, Judy. I just took my taxes to the accountant today, so that might be a nice surprise!

carolbrademas said...

P.S. Have a GREAT day tomorrow!

Joanne said...

Way to go on the refund! Hope I can squeeze in a visit tomorrow to see "Spring!"!

Ginny said...

Glad to hear about the refund, yeah for Small Businesses!! I love your bags, paper and ribbons. I save it all!! It's tuck away for me to bring out and admire!! Hope you have a great week (selling).