THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, February 25, 2011

GETTING EXCITED.....

I love to have special events....and soon it will be time for our Easter Open House...bunnies and peeps are getting all "prissy" and are busy "fussing" with ribbons and bows in all the pretty spring colors.  Forever flowers are blooming in every "nook and cranny" of the store and you know, I swear I saw some "fairy dust" in one of the corners....I did NOT vacuum it up just in case our "fairies" are back early this year!
No matter what the weather outside - inside the store is shouting "SPRING" has arrived!
Today is a "rainy" day and the best would be for it to "vanish" all the snow piles....(can we be that lucky?)!  There is lots to do in prep for next Wednesday - so I better get busy ( I can lose alot of time visiting all my blogging friends!) 
 Toodle-loo .....
The most "real" looking hyacinth I ever saw....for sale today!!
When the red, red robin comes bob, bob, bobbing along.....Robin in tea cup under glass....sweet!

4 comments:

Ginny said...

Love your Spring!!

The Cinnamon Stick said...

Ginny - have a great antique show this weekend!!! (flyers can be found at the store if anyone is interested) !!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Judy, sure wish I was able to get to your open house. It always sounds like so much darn fun! Hope it is very successful, Dawn

carolbrademas said...

Judy ---LOVE that hyacinth! I can almost smell it!! Also love the robin in teacup. I've decided Spring might be my favorite season.