THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, February 27, 2011

BLOGGING FRIENDS...

I don't know how many of you get the chance to meet your blogging friends but every once in awhile my day is made so SPECIAL by the visit from someone I chat with - whose store I visit virtually - who inspire me and always make me feel special....today PATTI from The Brickhouse - Millersburg, PA came to visit (you can visit her blog at ( http://www.porchsittingtime.blogspot.com/  ) - along with her friends Donna and Tammy - Patti and I had a good time visiting - she even found some goodies to take home (thank you Patti) !!  I got a bit busy and only wished we could have sat with a cup of coffee and shared more stories with each other (I didn't want her to leave).  Next visit for sure!  
This was a fun week cause Jennifer and Jim from Williamsburg, VA also stopped in the store on their way home from Connecticut on Friday!   I am truly one of those blessed storekeepers who has had the opportunity of meeting so many people who love what I love and enjoy sharing a bit of themselves with me.

Now another kind of fun begins.....filling up the store with all the unique Easter items we have been "hoarding" in the basement for the past month....(still waiting for some really cool stuff to come in too).....I guess you will just have to visit often to be sure not to miss a thing!
Thinking springthyme, tulips, daffodils and robins............

5 comments:

peggylee said...

How exciting to get to meet a blogging friend. I hope to some day and get down to visit your shop, until then I love to visit in blogland. Your blog always makes me smile and I love how you have creative prim workshops. Thanks for all your inspiration.
Peggy Lee
White Mountains of New Hampshire

Joanne said...

Sounds like a wonderful day meeting with friends from afar! Too cool! Did the Easter Bunny show up to help with getting ready for your open house?

Patti said...

Judy~~ I really loved meeting you (finally!) and seeing your Beautiful Shop! I love all my goodies that I bought and I SO loved talking with you. I will be back and I think I will be driving a BUS...I have so many friends/customers wanting NOW to visit you and your Shop! So I think we will charter a Bus! :) Thanks again for your friendship and most especially your HUGS!
And tomorrow March 1st I will raise my glass and toast to you..It will be MARCH...the month you have been waiting for!
~~Patti~~

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Judy,

How I would love to visit you and Patti's shop !... Patti's shop isn't too too far from me and I may get there eventually ! I have been to Lewisburg and that is about how far I can drive in one day. I may have to stay overnight somewhere and spend some time down your way !

Hugs,
Linda

Kate said...

Patti is great isn't she? I've been down to visit her a couple of times and now that the weather is starting to get nice I think it's time for another trip soon.

Glad you two got to spend such a nice time together.