THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, January 16, 2011

YESTERDAY'S CLASS....

Yesterday (Saturday) we had our third Wool Feather Tree class - it was a big class with 13 gals.....and what a great group!   They ALL caught on right away and went home with their tree finished - (in the feather duster stage) as you have to let the glue dry overnight before opening it!  Well, all except Patricia who at the end of the day decided to "snip" her finger so she has to finish her tree at home!!  (all is well - a band-aid fixed the finger)!
I didn't get to spend much time with the girls as all I did was "cough" (you know that stinky little tickle) every time I went up the steps....I missed most of the fun!!! (sad face)!!  However we are planning another class for January 29th for Valentine's Day and hopefully some of these gals will return and I can get to have some fun with them.

 Kim is hiding in this one..... but we got her in the next picture.....Fun Fun Fun Girls....

We have lots of pictures and I will post them on my blog this evening......right now I have to finish my ornament exchange gift that has to be done by tomorrow.....just have one little thing I just can't figure out what would be best to use!!!  (pictures tomorrow of all our gifts) !!!

*****You know you are married to your soul mate when you casually tell him that he will have to live with "glitter" in his underwear for a week or two - and he doesn't even blink!!!  True Love!!
(my home workshop is in the Laundry Room)!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Looks like everyone had a good time. I love feather trees. Hope your cough gets better soon. Lookng forward to more pic. Have a happy Sunday.

Joanne said...

Oh my - I am still giggling at the glitter in his underwear! Too funny! What a man!

Have a great time at your get together!