THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, January 29, 2011

VERY EXCITING DAY....

I just have to show you the wonderful, fabulous, super-duper, made me "sniffle" gift I received today....for the new MAKE-DO room.   Joanne McIllmurray (who came to teach the Woven Wool Heart class today) made me this for the new room.....I love her "hit or miss" style of hooking - and when you see it in person (AND I think you ALL should come visit me) you will love it too.  The colors are just ME!!!
I can't wait to hang it in our new room tomorrow!!  THANK YOU JOANNE OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

We really did have a fun day today.....you can go to our PT ( www.picturetrail.com/thecinnamonstick ) to see all the fun pictures. ( I will have it up on Sunday morning - they wore me out today) !!!(big grin) !!


After the wool hearts were finished we made Valentine baskets from paper  - and then some heart pockets...
Time goes so fast when you are having fun.



5 comments:

Angela said...

Looks like you all had fun. Love all the goodies you created. Alos love the make-do sign. Can't wait to see more pictures.

moosecraft said...

What a great day and so many beautiful treasures made! LOVE that Make-Do sign that Joanne hooked for you! Her hooking is MAH-velous!!!! :-)

ctlogcabin said...

Another Fun Class, Lucky Girls who live near by. Love the MAKEDO sign .... Perfect and so Sweet of Joanne .. I too love the
Hit or Miss Hooking Style !! Cant wait for a visit !!
Keep Warm My Friend I hear we are in for
more "stuff" xox

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Awwww Judy, you all have such a fun time together.
Great looking hooked rug piece and a wonderful generous friend.
I'm just now starting to 'hook' so I realllllly appreciate her work.

Karen

Nettie said...

Hi Judy.... Looks like everyone had a great time again at one of your workshop, great pictures of everybody working on their projects and a good picture of the teacher too.... Have a great day! And hope to see you soon!