THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, January 3, 2011

STILL NO PICTURES...

I made ALOT of progress at the store today...as I "pulled and shoved and lifted and pushed " display pieces from one end of the store to the other (lucky this room is not so big) -cause some pieces found new homes "a few times over" !!  I left with a good feeling that tomorrow when I go in I will be happy with all that I did today.   AND, might even be able to take a few pictures - (laughing right now) as with all the Christmas gone the room does look pretty bare.   Hmmmm.....do you know how many times I heard customers say to me that they have "too much stuff" and are downsizing - going for a "simpler look" !  Well - too many times.  But you can bet those same customers will come in and go "ouwwwww..you look so empty" - think I will tell them this is how their house looks.....(oh no I won't....LOL!!)  (I ate too many candy canes today and must be on a sugar high!!)
I am anxious to show you my "red" velvet hearts...they just say HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY over and over again and some say "I LOVE YOU" (they are really just plain velvet hearts, but of you listen you can "see" what they are saying)
Til' tomorrow......

5 comments:

Becky said...

Can't wait to see pictures of what you have done and the red velvet hearts. Happy New Year!
Becky

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Time to get sewing those hearts again, at least I have some in my head and ready to put to material. Can't wait to change the shop around too, love a whole new look. Pictures please! Dawn

moosecraft said...

Oh Judy! I bet you are pooped! Good thing for candy canes and a sugar buzz! I know that everything will look just right when you pronounce it done! FYI... I always say I am simplifying and downsizing... but never really follow through with that idea! lol! ;-)

Carolyn said...

I wish I could be there to help you! I know I would have a blast and it would help me with my "winter blues". Neil and I will have to plan a trip out to visit and check out all your hard work. <3

Angie Berry said...

Hahaha, I just had to laugh as I read through this post! Empty is good every once in a while. The red velvet hearts are so simple, yet so pretty!