THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, January 21, 2011

THE NOSE KNOWS....

As soon as you walk into the store you know something wonderful arrived....our NEW potpourri !  Just look at it....
Clarity, Minty Orange, Red Hot Cinnamon!
Besides the scents being "devine", the potpourri fixings are just beautiful mixed together.  NO FILLERS !!

It is snowing outside AGAIN -  and my car broke down on the way home from the store last evening....Tony thinks it is the alternator - so sometime today it has to be towed to the garage. (it made it to Walmart's parking lot)  I am sure the plow guys are not happy about it sitting there...!!!  I will be happy to just stay home and play inside making hearts and pillows. 

Boxes of spring and Easter keep arriving and it is very, very hard not to "redo" the store as I am really DONE with winter...(big smile)....I will hold off for alittle bit, but you never know when spring will "bloom" inside THE CINNAMON STICK !!

4 comments:

Tim and Patti said...

That potpourri looks wonderful and I wish I could smell it!
Sorry about you car..hope it feels better soon!
I was hoping for a snow day today but we didn't get much last night I envy you today,I want to be able to play all day in my craft room...but I have to open the shop today...have fun and enjoy your snow day!
Patti

Angela said...

Enjoy your day crafting. Stay warm. The potpourri looks so pretty. I love orange scent in my home. Hope you have your ride back in record time. Have a good weekend.
Angela

Ginny said...

The potpourri looks great, enjoy your snow day. It is cold and windy out there.

lemonverbenalady said...

Wishing for smell-o-rama some day soon from Blogger. I also said smell-o-vision. I can already see it! Now I need to smell it! I see a road trip in my future!