THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, January 8, 2011

NEW WARES ....

Woven Wool Hearts by Joanne McIllmurray of




These are so wonderful - the wool colors are great!
 Valentine signs to hang on cupboard doors, wreaths, pegged racks - made of hard board with some added "bling" - (rhinestones embedded here and there) What I call Country Bling.....you will love these and only $8.

Snow is expected here today...I have already had my fill of it yesterday...yegads...just looked out the window and here it comes...!!!
Have a great Saturday!

4 comments:

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Love those hearts!! Hope you don't get too much snow. I've had my fill too and we've only had about 2" or so total lol. I know you have been hit much harder!

moosecraft said...

Love those hearts and the signs!!!! I'm with you on the snow! Driving me buggy! But, the colors and pretties of valentine's are making it just a little bit better!!!!!

Ginny said...

Love the new hearts and signs. Have a great Saturday, hope customers are plenty!!

Angie Berry said...

The woven wool hearts are adorable, they would look wonderful on a tree.

Still no snow for us which is very unusual. Stay safe and warm!