THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, January 27, 2011

HIPPITY HOPPITY....

I worked on hearts most of the day today so I would have a nice collection for the weekend at the store... but soon my thoughts went to spring and bunnies....so a few little guys hopped into my sewing basket waiting to get stuffed and dressed.  
The white bunnies are made of wool and I have been making this same bunny for all my days of being a storekeeper.  It has been finished in many different fabrics and colors....timeless!
The smaller rabbit is new to the store....small and a little intense in sewing and stuffing....but he looks quite right when finished.   So I guess I am officially starting my "spring and Easter" collection....now to get the weather to cooperate!
PS - I am so into pretty ribbons and bows....I used aged "crinkle" ribbon that we sell at the store and aged vintage seam binding.   I think it adds just the perfect dressing for brown and white bunnies.

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Love the hippety hops! So cute! Makes me a believer that there are some things that look wonderful in "white" other than that stuff outside!

LibbiesHome said...

Those bunnies are wonderful! And I absolutely LOVE your header picture! Those robins make me smile, and I love the pillow and what it says. :)

The Olde Country Cupboard said...

love the bunnies

Melissa Bowman said...

They are sooo cute!

Angela said...

Love the bunnies. Spring and Easter decorating are some of my favorite holidays to decorate.