THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

HEARTSPUN...

Well....the floors are clean....(oh you might find some glitter here and there but I will make some bets that it will still be "sparkling" along with the fireworks this 4th of July!!)  A little glitter never hurt anyone - right!!!
Here is a picture of the one barnwood wall we have on the first floor....it is all about Valentines !
Every day this area will grow.....(you can see some empty shelves)....in fact I can't wait to go shopping and get this place filled again.   Never Enough Thyme....to clean, shop, redo and redo - I have lots of stuff coming in though.  
Thursday our Lavender should arrive.....then the store will certainly have a "Heartspun" scent thru-out!  New toweling for the DIY gals will arrive tomorrow and since we sold out of our Flour Sack tea towels.....more are on the way - soon THE CINNAMON STICK will be back to normal (if there is such a thing!)
I am busy working on a Valentine Class - will let you know more about that when I get it figured out (big smile)!!  Yes...2011 is going to be a very good and funfilled year!

6 comments:

Ginny said...

Looking good, I want one of those red velvet hearts! Guess I will need to make a trip down real soon.

Holly Hills Primitives said...

So cute! I'm right behind you - I'm trying to get through this week with my sale and then... Have a fun week, Dawn

Rabbit Hill Primitives said...

Hi Judy! Your photos and shop pictures always inspire me. I must get started working on Valentines!!

It all looks good to me! Someday I'll be in that part of the state and will visit your lovely little store :)

Hugs ~ Jenn

Becky said...

Hi Judy. My name is Becky from Ginger Creme Hollow. I love your velvet hearts. I just started a blog up to share my latest creations, recipes and gardening photos. If you get a chance stop by.

QueenBe said...

Your shop is fascinating to look at. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving the suggestion to ask Tim himself about the problem I am having..... I had thought about it before, and with your suggestion just may do that. Thanks again!

Angie Berry said...

The Cinnamon Stick is looking very pretty for Valentine's Day! Loving it all!! Oh how I wish I could be there when the lavender shows up... Mmmm!!