THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

EVEN ON AN ICY DAY....

...I can enjoy alittle sprig of spring!!

This is what my driveway looks like...


....and this is what is on my windowsill....YES it is real!  I picked a branch from our forsythia bush while traipsing thru our backyard about two weeks ago....it looked like little buds were forming .....sooooooooooooo I broke off a branch and put it in some water.  This morning I went to the back window and this is what I found!!!

A delight on this frozen, icy day....
Can SPRING be far away ?????


7 comments:

Ginny said...

Love it, yellow is one of my favorite colors, let's hope for a early spring!!

Joanne said...

A beautiful bright spot on a dreary day!

Loafer Mountain Primitives said...

Oh how I wish that I could touch it's little petals!
I wish spring were looming around the bend...
Love it!
Tisha

Sunny simple life said...

How lovely. I have one of those chalkboards too hanging in my kitchen. Looks just like yours.

Holly said...

Hi there! I am a new follower of your blog. I love prims. and have had such a good time looking around your blog. We had ice here in GA last week. VERY rare for us. I am with you....hoping spring comes soon!

ctlogcabin said...

Oh Judy how sweet .... what a nice
touch of Spring you have there. I've been thinking of what I might plant my Spring grass in this year. I need to see & smell some Spring ... maybe I'll light a lavender candle for now..
Love & Hugs ~ xox

Angie Berry said...

OH MY, OH MY!! That is so very delightful! Definitely a breath of fresh air!