THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, January 6, 2011

THE EASTER BUNNY CAME TODAY...

Honest to goodness he did!  I knew I had to order some Easter before the Atlanta Gift Show or they would be sold out...this company has great Easter goodies so I called on Tuesday and placed my order and half of the order is here already....woohoo!!!  It is going to be a grand Eastertide at THE CINNAMON STICK!

In other news....our Lavender came today too....the whole store smells "like springthyme" !!

AND....our first shipment of Distress Inks and applicators - Beacon 3 in 1 Glue - and our most wonderful Tonic scissors...came today too !!  I should have gotten a picture but late in the day Greta from The Moose's Antlers and her hubby visited the store from New Hampshire.  They are on their way to the Phila. Gift Show - I am really lucky to have the "shows" in my backyard because I have met so many wonderful storekeepers through the years...and even luckier that they always stop to visit and chat. 

Joanne McIllmurray made me the most wonderful "woven wool hearts" - I will take a picture of them tomorrow (if the snow is only alittle instead of alot - yes...they are calling for snow to start tonight and into the morning...sigh) !! AND  some rughooked hearts  (she is also going to make me a "country" PINK Wool Feather Tree)  Joanne is giving another class on the 15th on how to make the Wool Feather Trees....it is a HUGE class of 14 gals....????? Somehow they all will fit  - the more the merrier right !!! 

Vintage Valentines are now for sale too....I have been collecting them whenever I could....what a fun way to decorate a mirror or a Valentine tree....Last year I sent one to Tony and just signed it with X's and O's and the number that corresponds with my initials....J - 10  D - 4 ...  10 4  He couldn't figure out what that meant for anything.....I finally did tell him but not till he puzzled over it for a day!  Silly Man  - he thought he had a "secret admirer" !!!

5 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ... Love, Love, Love the way your page looks. The Hearts are Wonderful and your Etsy Store Thingy is Adorable.
I can smell the Lavender from here. LOL on Mr Tony's "Secret Admirer" Cute Story.
Warm Hugs & Love xox

Joanne said...

You are too funny - Poor Tony - I wouldn't have figured out the 10 4 either! Now the X's and O's yes!!

I'm sure the class will be wonderful with your fun customers!

The store looked great with all the hearts and the new MAKE-DO ROOM WAS AMAZING - all that work you did in a short time!

Angie Berry said...

Mmmm... I wish I could smell that lavender through the computer. It is so pretty!

I LOVE distress inks! Sounds like some fun things coming to your shop soon. Wish I could be there to join in the festivities.

Ginny said...

I was getting a bit worried about the Easter Bunny thing, thought you had leftover Christmas sprits, LOL.

Denise said...

The class was wonderful! I couldn't wait to get up this morning and open my "feather duster". The tree was beautiful, and Joann did a great job teaching us. Your goodies were yummy, too! I'm looking forward to taking more classes.