THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, January 27, 2011

DIGGING OUT....

SNOW, SNOW GO AWAY ...JUDY WANTS TO PLAY!!
It  feels like I haven't been to the store in so long......I miss it!   There is always so much to do there...rearranging, creating and sometimes even "dusting" !   I think winter has "done me in" - with 14 in. to deal with this morning!
Of course Tony deals with it....I just stay in the house - warm and cozy - griping - no no no I promise no more griping!   Think today, besides stuffing some bunnies, I will bake a cake!  If the sun stays out ( it is so pretty right now making the tree branches glisten like crystals) (pretty but I still don't like it) - I suppose we will head to the store for some digging out there....sigh!
My birdbath....
 ...almost finished the driveway
...the home stretch !

11 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hey Judy...looks like Neil in this picture, only the snowplow is BROKEN! AAAAHHH. Neil is SO tired of this weather too. Here's hoping for a Feb thaw!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

WOW - you guys have really had the snow! Is everything closed out there? I'm headed to the shop to paint, paint, paint some old furniture and do a little "repurposing". Try to enjoy a warm, cozy day at home, Dawn

Joanne said...

Love your little red robins! And right now I'm trying not to be - but I'very jealous of that snow blower! My shovel's motor is me! Well we are dug out and I"m going out to play (Flower & Craft Warehouse!) that's if the roads are okay!

Nettie said...

hey Judy know how you feel we have about that much snow also in Barto! it makes a picture perfect post card ,but I am so ready for spring!!!

moosecraft said...

I'm griping right along with you, Judy! We got about 14" here too... way too much snow this winter... the piles in front of my house are about 4 feet tall... I tried to be a good girl today and get to work... but I just waived my surrender flag to the snow and stayed home! I give up! lol! Those little red robins in your heading are making me smile!!! :-)

Susan said...

Hi Judy! I hate it too!!! The darn snow was so heavy - we have the snowblower, but still needed to shovel areas that we couldn't use the blower. Can't wait till spring and to come see you at The Cinnamon Stick! Are you going to Market Square? Will see you there hopefully!

And I LOVE your little red robins.

Judy said...

Hi Susan...just came back from the store...what a mess there is NO place to go with the snow piles! I am going to market on Sunday and Monday - see you there!! XO

Cathie said...

Hey Judy,
I was going to gripe about the snow too, until I read Blake's story. I feel ashamed...what's a little snow compared to what this young man is going through???? How do you know him? How can we NOT help him. Snow, schmow...I'm having a good day.
Stay well and healthy.
XOXO Cathie

Ginny said...

Hey Judy, Robins are so cute. We dug ourselves out all morning, but cars remain buried, no place to go, so I figured let Mrs. Sunshine work some magic, fat chance!! LOL.

Judy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judy said...

Cathie...Deanna worked for me until she moved to NJ with Blake. They are the sweetest couple - I adore them and I know God is watching over them but right now financially they need alittle help. Thanks for caring...XO Judy