THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, January 13, 2011

COUGH..SNEEZE..SNIFFLE!

Still got it.....geesch...not sick enough to stay home in bed - just feeling crappy and lazy - sigh!! 
It is so darn cold here too....or maybe it bothers me cause I am "not up to par" - whatever the reason I am having a hard time keeping warm - the thermostat is working overtime !!
I am getting ready for our Wool Feather Tree class on Saturday....well, not much for me to do as Joanne makes all the kits and does all the teaching....(big smile)  I just have to bake and clean the studio - AND remember to bring extra chairs from home....this is a BIG class.  Our classes are always fun - I have the bestest customers!
We got toweling in to sell by the yard -  and Tony made me this towel rack and I made a "roller towel" for it.....we have had some old ones but they seem to be hiding nowadays...!!!
 ...and Joanne made some Wool Feather Trees for Valentine's Day.....I made little stuffed hearts to decorate them with and Joanne made some little appliqued wool hearts....I LOVE VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

The rug hooked tree skirt was made by Joanne too... (she has been a busy bee!)
Tomorrow I will share the Valentine treasures I received from Terri.....brown velvet pillows with colonial applique!!

6 comments:

Angela said...

So sorry you are feeling bad. I hope you soon feel better. I want to introduce myself. I have been a lurker for a year or so and just got my blog started yesterday. I have so much to learn, but couldn't wait to post and let you know how much I enjoy your blog , pic. of your store, and the craft sessions you have had. Here in Ga we do not have but a very few primitive shops, and none within a couple of hours of where I live. I look forward to your blog and dream of living close to a store like yours. Take care, and stay warm. We are digging our of a whozzie of a winter storm for us here in the deep south. So unusual for us in GA.

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Poor Judy! Seems like everyone has been sick - except me. I'm SOOO hoping I don't get it, too many people to take care of. How I wish I could come to your class! I love those wool trees, wonder how they would look in dark brown wool? Feel better soon, Dawn

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~~ Even when you are feeling poorly you accomplish more than I do on my best days. :-)
Love all you photos Joann's Valentine Tree is adorable ... and so is the hooked skirt.
Love, Love, Love, your new toweling & rack.
Hello to your new poster Angela in GA.
Feel Better Soon. (((hugs)))
Love & Hugs ~~ Connie xox

moosecraft said...

Sending hugs to you, Judy! I hope you feel better soon! Love that towel rack and "rolling towel"... I hope you have some left by the time I make it out there! lol! Joanne's Valentine trees are so sweet! Enjoy Saturday's class!

Angie Berry said...

Uh oh, sorry you aren't feeling well. Sounds like it's a good thing you have Joanne to help you out with all these things. When you have someone like her that you can trust, it helps to know that things will be taken care of if you aren't up to par. The little feather trees are so adorable!

Barbara said...

Sending sunshine and "feel better" your way, Judy. Hope that nasty snow is fading fast...You know, I'm a simple goodes, primitive gal, but those pink trees sure look sweet! Love hearing about your classes...Stay warm. Blessings from N.C.