THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A LITTLE SUNSHINE...

Terri (Old Button Tin) sent me this picture of last year's brood at her farm - to brighten my snow-filled day.   A real good reminder that "spring" will come and peeps will be showing up everywhere.....I think I will go "sew" some right now.  I have a really nice yellow wool - and lots of vintage blocks for them to sit upon.

5 comments:

Olde Spoon River Homestead said...

I love your peeps!!!! They are cute!!!! Wanted to let you know im hosting my 100th follower giveaway if you want to come sign up!!!! Cause your one of my fav blogs!!!!
http://oldespoonriverhomestead.blogspot.com
Big Prim Hugs Casey

Joanne said...

That pic is to precious!

Ginny said...

Too cute, yes Spring will come, just not soon enough for alot of us.

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~ Love the peeps photo so cute !! Also how clever of you to do a white out page ... lol Even I'm ready to hold up a sign that says ... ENOUGH !! Miss Ya ~~
Love & Hugs ~~ xox

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, they are so cute, It's a sign that spring is on the way.
Stop by for a chance at my giveaway of a year subscription to Taste of Home magazine, it's ending in a few days!
xoxo