THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, December 23, 2010

WOOHOO...!!!! DILEMMA TAKEN CARE OF...

Thanks to everyone who gave me such wonderful suggestions... I know that it is hard not knowing my personality and especially those who have never been to the store.   BUT I HAVE A WINNER....!!!

I just came up to the computer late (cooking potatoes to make potato salad ...desperately trying to find my Cheese Pie recipe among other morning duties) so I am in a bit of hurry but wanted to check in to see if any "new" ideas came my way.....AND as soon as I read it (*and she gave me lots to choose from) I found the PERFECT name for this new room!!!  The 'MAKE-DO" room...it is perfect....just perfect.....easy to say (and so so so much in our store is "make-do" - Tony is an expert at that) and it describes how this room will be to the "T" !!!   Now I am SO excited to get started on it....(I already started taking the lampshades from that room)  I am such an impatient silly nilly!!!  AND I have already changed where the candles are going to be....(for almost 44 years Tony has put up with this from me - poor guy) !!!

Oh yeah forgot (big smile)....SHARON  from http://www.moosecraftusa.blogspot.com/ is the winner ...and since she is close enough to visit the store (New Jersey) our reward to her is a $25. Gift Certficate !!!  Sharon yours is "one of those blogs" that I can't get on so I will send you an email for your address!!!   Gonna go change the name on my PT right now...I am very happy girlfriends - thank you!!!

3 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Perfect Name ... "Make Do Room" !!
Congrat's Sharon for winning the Gift Certficate !! Love when a Dilemma is
solved so quickly. :-) Merry ~~ Merry xox

moosecraft said...

Yippeeee! I'm excited! So glad that I could be of some help! Now I seriously, positively, absolutely have to make some time to get out for a visit! Whoo-hoooo! Merry Christmas!

Joanne said...

Yes Sharon - get thy buns out this way!

Congrats to Sharon - she's great at thinking up things like this!
Judy I bet if i came up there this afternoon - the Make-Do room would be done!