THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, December 16, 2010

SWEET FRIENDS...

How are you?

Your blog hasn't been updated in awhile, so I thought I would drop you a note and let you know you are on my mind.
I hope your holidays are full of warmth and love!

The above was from my dear friend Carolyn - she lives in NJ and I never get to see her enough!
I was just getting to write on here when her email arrived.....good timing!   Can you believe I have had nothing of consequence to say???  Me...nothing to say!!!  It is all that last minute stuff taking up too much space in my head - LOL!!
I have a bunch of friends on a retail blog (from all over the country) and one of the California gals tells us Eastern girls to "Embrace Winter"....so that is what I am trying to do....but baby it is cold outside!!!  Philly is getting snow right now but it's not suppose to reach the northern suburbs (where I am) - Now Sunday may be a different story.  More snow on the way...I don't hate snow ....it just STOPS me from what I need to do - guess I will be finishing up the shopping tomorrow evening !!
****We do have Newsy News for the New Year....but I will save that for when the items come in!
Finally have decided on the Holiday Hours for the store..."

We will be open Friday, December 24th from 10 am to 2 pm and
                 closed - Sat. and Sunday, December 25th and 26th.....and ready to
                reopen - Wednesday, December 29th - we will be open regular hours that week  - except closed New Year's Day.

We don't do any kind of Christmas sales so it sort of made it easier to close on the 26th as we are only open from 12 to 4 pm.   (yippee...a nice long vacation)....Most likely I will be in the store putting ALL the Christmas away...I am a "before" the fact person and when it is "over" it is OVER !!   Thinking Valentine thoughts already (that is what is filling up my head!!  (big smile)

Of course, thinking holidays,  we are having another Wool Feather Tree Class on January 15th (no snow please!)  these trees are so much fun you can make one for Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween.....this class is filled already....but Joanne is willing (aren't you Joanne?) to keep them coming!!!

Neat old metal carrier with vintage black paint....!!!
and really beautiful Christmas boxes....to fill with all kinds of treasures!  The graphics are vintage and so much fun!

4 comments:

moosecraft said...

Sure! Joanne is very willing to help spread the fun of feather tress! ;-) I made an Easter one with little painted wooden egg ornaments on it! :-) I'm still thinking about visiting you on Thursday... hafta see how the snow goes...

cathie said...

I miss your blog...even when you have 'nothing' to say. I check it every day. I've been wanting to stop and see you but have 'puppy duty' constantly...it's like having a baby in the house. I'll pass the duty onto a daughter and come see you next week.
I'm glad all is well.
Hugs, kisses and puppy slurps! Cathie

Joanne said...

Bring it on!

Judy said...

I had another gal call today for the Jan. 15th class...I could tell she really really wanted in...(her friend is coming) - Here I go again carrying that table back up the winding stairs!!! LOL!!!