THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

SNEEK PEEK...

...of the Make-Do Room......I took lots of pictures but  (laughing at myself) it looks so "empty" !!  I have lots and lots of  "ideas" to fill this room - it is just going to take a bit of "time"  (and money) !!  Surely it will grow and grow and we hope you will stop in often to see it!

Back to work tomorrow - it has been a nice vacation....I moved the candles, notecards and lampshades....rearranged the "Tattered Pages" section and got everything "redone" upstairs except the antique/garden room. That room is still a bit under the weather - once the Christmas is all away I will get it spic and span!!! 







Everything will keep "evolving" as I find little "nuisances" that I will have to change!  But for now it is okay...and exciting to have a new project to work on....

Just looked at all the pictures....whew...it does look like a shopping trip is due soon.....Trade Shows are coming up so all those empty spaces will be filled up soon!!

5 comments:

Back in the Day said...

Looks great!!!!

Joanne said...

I think it looks wonderful - wow that is a whole lotta work in a few days!

moosecraft said...

Lookin' good, Judy! You certainly whiz around and get so much accomplished is so little time! Everything looks so inviting!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Looks great! Like I said, what a great idea! I am also going to try to make some changes to the shop - not quite sure what yet, but I have a few ideas up my sleeve. Can't wait to see everything when you get it done. Have fun, Dawn

Michelle said...

Wishing you a wonderful 2011! Peace, Love, Health and Happiness for the New Year!
xoxo