THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, December 30, 2010

NO SIGNS OF CHRISTMAS LEFT -

...well, there is glitter, fake snow and dead pine needles in the cracks of the floor, top of cupboards and inside old tins...you get the idea...However,  the Christmas fabric is all nicely folded and put aside for next year - the paper chains are taken down but I left the tree up - I love the tree and will fill it with Valentine hearts and little "love notes" !  I apologized to everyone who came in cause the store really looks horrid.  All the display pieces need to be polished and new fabric put down - I have a few snowmen I can leave out for awhile but other then the "hearts" I am working on, the shelves are quite bare.  Hoping our "artist gals" are over Christmas and ready to create for Valentine's Day.....and  A much needed shopping trip is on the agenda... everyone knows I LOVE TO SHOP! 

Today I opened an account for "craft supplies" for the Make-Do Room - I am really excited as I ordered the most wonderful "scissors" that we will sell - everyone who has taken our classes falls in love with - and lots of other great items.   I am hoping it won't take too long to get everything.  I have no patience...sigh!

5 comments:

Joanne said...

I'm sure the shop doesn't look as bad as you think - It's just an opening for things to come! OOh if they are the scissors that I feel in love with - I'm sure your crafty people will too! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND TONY

moosecraft said...

I'm hoping it won't take too long to get everything either, Judy!!!! I'm very much looking forward to visiting you and the shop very soon! Happy New Year to you and your family!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Happy New Year Judy! I know exactly what you're talking about. My shop looks so bare too! Monday and Tuesday are going to be sewing days for sure and then more antiques are on their way. Can't wait for the markets later in the month. Hopefully it will be full again soon. Hope you and Tony have a peaceful New Year's, Dawn

Michelle said...

Wishing you a wonderful 2011! Peace, Love, Health and Happiness for the New Year!
xoxo

Angie Berry said...

Oh goodness girl, I know everyone's home goes through this... lucky you get to go through it twice with the store and your home. Yikes! But the best part of that is you know something good is on its way! =]