THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I HAVE A "DILEMMA" and

I NEED SOME HELP!!  After the holidays we are changing a room around on the second floor that now has our candles and stationery  - candle holders, tart warmers etc....and making it into (....this is the best description I can give right now):

***A mixture of "modern vintage" wares for you to create one of a kind treasures! We will have ribbons, buttons, trinkets (old and new) and specialty fabrics not available locally.  All the items we use to "create" some of our one of a kind wares and in our classes!


This room will grow gradually as we discover what best suits our customers needs...we have opened many doors to sell many things so come let us know what you would be interested in!!

NOW WHAT DO I CALL THIS ROOM????  I am someone who names EVERYTHING....AND I started to call it the "ARTIST NOOK" - however, Susan from Henny Penny's Country Store (http://www.hennypennyscountrystore.blogspot.com/) visited today (what a special treat that was - I talked her head off and wouldn't let her leave) !! and thought the name was "misleading" and now I have to agree with her.    So where else to go when the brain is empty????....to my blog friends....any good ideas....????? Please list them here...if I choose yours...something special could come your way!!

The room is smallish and will most likely fill up with small flea market finds (game pieces, emphera, music sheets) to use in crafting and new/vintage ribbons and fabric, distress inks, scissors, rubber stamps!!   H * E * L * P  !!!!!



7 comments:

Beth C. said...

How about "The Treasure Chest"?

PrimitiveJan said...

How about A Creators Mercantile. Most Mercantile stores have a little bit of everything in them.
Just a thought

the purple plum said...

Needful things...

Kattywhompus Primitives said...

Sounds like a sweet little corner of inspiration...I'd call it "The Muse". :)

Rhonda

ctlogcabin said...

Oh Miss Judy ... I got Nothing LOL but love the idea of putting it out there to Blog Nation and so far I love all the neat names.
Good Luck !! xox

moosecraft said...

"Vintage Visions", "Make-do Melange", "Scrappy Suite", "Creator's Crate", "Melting Pot"... that's it of now... gotta go fill my coffee cup... ;-)

The Attic Girls said...

Creative Scraps or All Things Crafty.

that's all I came up with! Hi Judy..
Nancy