THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I DID IT...!!!

Vintage Postcard from The Graphics Fairy..

I am all ready....all the gifts are bought, wrapped and ready to deliver!   What a great feeling.....Now I can play!   Of course I have food to make but that isn't till Thursday  for Christmas Eve (and every ingredient is in my kitchen - no running out at the last minute) !!
YES, I AM BRAGGING!!

Tomorrow supplies are arriving at the store for our "new room"...the Artist Nook - I will tell you all about it as we start work on it.....lots of moving furniture and redoing one room means you REDO two others !!  I am excited though...change is always good and new adventures are even better....!!!

Hope you can "Brag" along with me and have everything ready for Christmas morn!
Be Merry!!!

4 comments:

ctlogcabin said...

Me Too !! I just have a few more cookies to bake which I will do tomorrow. Going to pour a glass of wine and call my good friend in PA .... Can you hear the phone ringing ?? lol
Love & Hugs ~ Connie xox

In His service, Anne said...

Oh Im green(and red) with envy!! I have gifts to make, more cookies to bake and shopping to finish!!! Thanks for the pillow idea..my MIL is going to love them!!
Merry Christmas ,
Anne
PS...your artist nook sounds very interesting!!!

cathie said...

Does your brain never rest?? You come up with the best ideas...Artist Nook??
I still have gifts to purchase and wrap and forget about the cookies!!!
The family begs me to bake the cookies and when I do??? They complain about all the weight they are gaining! Isn't that the fun part of the Holidays? Thankfully,the bakery is close by. I am envious:)!!
XOXO Cathie

moosecraft said...

An Artist Nook? What a great idea! Can't wait to see it!