THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, December 9, 2010

CHRISTMAS PILLOWS..

I really enjoy making pillows....they go fast and can be in the store for sale in a blink!  I also love to decorate with pillows tucked here and there in baskets, boxes, on shelves and in the most unusual places - they always brighten up a spot wherever you put them.  No matter if they are big or small, long or squatty - pillows just work for a "reasonable" and fun decorating accessory!  Here are some I did the other day -


 

Most are made from vintage postcards transferred onto muslin - except of course the forever "white on white" wool snowman pillow....my favorite this year!
Now I KNOW I have to start working on Valentine's Day....quietly ....so the store will be ready to "redo" in January....this month is going faster than all the rest (slow down December)-  I delight in all the frills of December - bright, shiny Christmas trees, the squeals of grandchildren when they open their presents, the COOKIES and visits with family and friends - I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

5 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Those pillows are adorable Judy. Valentine's!!! Yikes!!! Haven't even thought about it yet. Have a great weekend - we are supposed to get LOTS of snow. Dawn

The Feathered Nest said...

I LOVE THEM ALL!!!! The caroler's look PRECIOUS as a pillow girl!!! I hope you are doing wonderful sweet friend ~ sending you hugs and love, Dawn

ctlogcabin said...

Judy ~~ You are the Pillow Master .. I have a few from you that I just Love. The new ones you posted are so Sweet !! And yes please slow down December .... its going Way To Fast ....
I cant keep up. :-)
Love & Hugs My Friend ~~ xox

In His service, Anne said...

I LOOOVE the pillows!!! I would love to make some for my MIL. How do you transfer the image onto muslin?? Great!! Simply Perfect for the Holidays!!

Toss pillows said...

Nice pillows. I love those styles. The snowman is a classic. Very nice! I love it all!