THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Sunday, December 12, 2010

CHRISTMAS BAKING...

Have you started?  Are you finished?  I make homemade cookies for the store for open house...kept it up until after Thanksgiving and then I was "cookie making out" !!   I need to make pumpkin rolls yet ( I bought one at Walmart and it was delicious)...do I dare..???  LOL!!  
We just got in the best jams from Castle Creek Farms....we sell their dips and spreads and they are really one of the best on the market.   The jams I got are Cinnamon Apple (of course cinnamon anything) and Cranberry Rosemary.   THEY ARE BOTH DELISH!!   Sprinkled over a block of cream cheese...instant appetizer...served on buttercrisp crackers....festive and tasty!!!
....these make a great gift too...tied with a Christmas ribbon (we have lovely ribbon for sale along with vintage looking gift tags)

....great stocking stuffers....each of the packets has a single serving of "cocoa"  inside - fill gift baskets, stockings or  wrap up a few to give your bank teller, postal server, newspaper carrier.....etc.  $1.50 per packet and one that is fun to receive!
The tea cup is filled with "Christmas Tea" (cinnamon of course) - 75 cents a packet - too cute!!!

.....we also have old-fashioned,  hand dyed muslin sacks with vintage doily to fill with treats!
I think we are a bit "famous" for still carrying "candy sticks" (with the kids and grown-ups)!! - lots of flavors to choose from.  Also in the store, are undyed muslin bags with vintage Christmas transfers on them....to fill with goodies!

These are all - fun - nice - different - inexpensive "I just want you to know I am thinking about you at Christmas" gifts....stop in as we have lots more to offer you!

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Nope - haven't started (or even thought about) baking here! Pumpkin rolls - mmmm good - I have an easy good recipe if you need it! Make them every year in the Fall.

Lots of goodies and great ideas for "fillers"!

QUAINT AND PLAIN said...

PUMPKIN ROLLS AND CHRISTMAS COOKIES, LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL... I JUST HUNG THE SWEET "HOLIDAY BAG" YOU GAVE TO JERRY AND ME SOME YEARS BACK, ONCE IT HAS BEEN HUNG ITS OFFICALLY CHRISTMAS HERE... CHRISTMAS COOKIE GIVING HAS BEGUN FOR ME,, I LOVE TO BAKE AND GIVE AND EAT!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS.....LOVE YA,
XXX

Lois said...

Hi Judy,
Haven't even thought about baking yet. Still finishing up orders and then get the Christmas cards out. I just want to tell you, I got my candles....thanks for saving the lilac ones...and the pine.....LOVE LOVE LOVE that scent. So, you know where I'll be getting my pine candles. You and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lois L.

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~~ Love all your "Thinking of You" Gifts .. so Sweet. I have started baking lots more to do .... Your Jams sound Delish ... if they are half as Good as the Dips ... MMMmmmm !!
Sending Love & Warm Hugs ~~ xox