THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

WHITE ON WHITE...

For the past two weeks I have been making pillows and selling them before I was able to take any pictures....this one seems to be the most popular....

...very simply made of white wool (front and back) with a snowman (in exact same wool) handsewn to the pillow.  For some reason I really liked the simplicity of it. 
It is quite damp and foggy here this morning so I am off to the store to see what kind of messes I can get into....All the Christmas tags sold and since I leave all the "glitter" etc. at the store I think I will go play and make some more!!!

6 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Cute pillow! You go girl and keep having fun - that's what this business is all about. Dawn

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Good morning Judy...first off...I LOVE MISS HOLLY on your porch - what a sweet greeter and I'm assuming that beautiful Snowlady is for sale? If so, she won't last long - and I don't mean by melting away! lol

Love your new design of your pillow...and yes, how simple and a nice suttle statement.

Hugs, Karen

Carmen at Primcatshouse said...

So cute!

Carmen and the Primcats

ctlogcabin said...

Judy ~~ Such a Sweet Pillow no
wonder they dont last in the store.
Have a Fun Day !! xox
PS ... I'm working on a Thanksgiving post
thanks for the poke. lol

Joanne said...

White must be the color of the season (wink wink)! Love the little pillow - so sweet

Mammy said...

Oh please, please, please won't you do mail order? At least open an etsy shop!