THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, November 18, 2010

UNIQUE FINDS....

Tony found this old tin  _______??? at the market a couple weeks ago.   He cleaned it up (yes it is clean) and we tried and tried to find out exactly what it was used for before we put it out for sale.  NO LUCK!!
The man he purchased it from told him it was used to "wash" dishes....that does make some sense - maybe - alittle bit - hmmmmmmmm?????
No matter...it is a really cool piece and would look perfect in your home doing something!!!
All one piece and the bucket part is solid.

I can see old lye soap draining here....

Utensils in here?????

...and something very Christmasy to hang on your door......

5 comments:

Traci said...

Hi Judy

I don't know what it is but I love your new thingamajig...Thanks for sharing your new treasure..Blessings, Traci

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh I love that tin "thingy". You're right, it could be just prim fantastic all decorated up. Can't you just see it on an island or in a bathroom filled with greens for the holidays. I'll try to give you a call soon, I forgot to take your number to work with me today. Have a great weekend, Dawn

Old Goat Primitives said...

wow..i love it..not sure what it is either but it doesn't matter..

Deana

ctlogcabin said...

Oh the Mystery of it !! Love it what ever it is ... hope maybe someone knows.
Your wall basket is very cute ..... I am so
much in the Christmas mood ... even today
as I was making PumPkin Fudge & Turkey Butters. lol
Love & Big Hugs ~~ xox

Anonymous said...

Judy - I love that new unknown thingy - could be used for a ton of things.....Linda