THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Thursday, November 4, 2010

SUPER OPEN HOUSE....

Rained today..and very hard at times, but that did not stop the "galent" souls that just had to be at our open house first day!!  You guys make me smile...put a song in my heart...and make all the aches and pains go away !!  It was a a great beginning.   I didn't get any pictures....(sad face) but will take some tomorrow as Vicki brought in new treasures today and I had some goodies that didn't get displayed (for lack of room)....but there is room now....(BIG happy smile!)!!
Coming home I pass a church with a sign that read - "Did you thank God today?"....thank you God, again, for blessing me with a life filled with joy,  a wonderful family and the bestest friends!!!  For making it possible for me to do what I love and keep my head above water - for the joy of watching customers find a special "something" that makes their hearts sing....GRATITUDE fills my soul. 
THE  FUN HAS BEGUN......
...AND Miss Connie  - http://logcabinprimitives.blogspot.com/ - it is always so much better to get that "real" hug from you...!!!
What a great surprise today!

3 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh my, everything looks wonderful! Glad you had a great day today, Dawn

moosecraft said...

Wonderful! I'll see if I can make it out there next weekend! I've got the gimees for one of those Santa pockets too! Would have been there yesterday, but I finally found a job and that limits my weekday galavanting! LOL! ;-) Enjoy your days and keep on smiling! :-)

The Country Nest said...

Everything looks wonderful, I wish I lived closer. I would be there.
hugs,
Donna