THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, November 22, 2010

A SHOPPING I DID GO...

...and it wasn't much fun at first!!   I went "me" shopping and when you are a ...hmmmm let's say "full-figured" gal - you try on 80 pairs of jeans before you find a pair that lets you breathe and not trip over the length !!!  Today I found 2 pairs...woohoo for me.   Then I was on a roll....it all started because Tony made the comment to me this morning - "if we had a fire and you had to run outside in your pj's and people saw you".....okay....I will admit...I had on tops and bottoms that didn't match and a safety pin was keeping the top closed......BUT THEY ARE SO COMFY TO SLEEP IN !!!   So pj shopping it was - (wouldn't want to embarrass him ) !!!  It ended up costing  alot of money though ....LOL!!  As I kept finding lots of cool tops, along with the jeans and YES some pj's !!
Made a quick stop at Michael's as it is near the mall ( I really really dislike mall shopping)...and found a cool new punch of a candy cane....then of course I had to find red and white striped paper....and the only one I could find was in a whole book for $19.95....so I had to have it and only one coupon...I have no patience to wait till the next day to use another coupon...oh well....I am going to go punch candy canes and fill everyone's bag with them this weekend...I am a candy cane collector ( and eater).....did I mention that before??
More shopping tomorrow, but this time for holiday food - lots of measuring, mixing, and baking going on around here soon....I have so many lists to look at!!.....(big smile)
Good wishes that your shopping, baking, cooking goes as easy as 1-2-3 ~~~~~
Cardinal by Dianne Galloway...only at THE CINNAMON STICK!

6 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Judy Sweetie...
What a precious share this evening. Now I too, am a full-figured gal and would love to know where you found some jeans that you love. Ones that you don't have to cut 12 inches off of them? Please share with me.

I too have a Tony, my DH, that gives me a hard time about my pjs. I have yet to find a pair that I love as much as my holy joes, that is what I call them.

Can't wait to see what you make with the candy cane paper. I know it will be gorgeous.

Many thanks for the share tonight. Your write was precious. Many country hugs, Sherry

Penny said...

Your post made me chuckle -- as at this very moment I have on a pair of jeans that I had to fold over at the waist (thank goodness for that stretch material they use these days!)so that I don't step on the bottom of them. Get them to fit around the waist -- they're way too long!
I don't even want to say what I sleep in! It's all about comfort anymore....
Happy Thanksgiving!

ctlogcabin said...

Oh Miss Judy ... Good for you a "Me
Shopping Day" you deserve it !!
LOL on the sleep wear .... Tony would be Surprised at how many of us would die of embarrassment if we had to run out the house fast, I'm including me & my DH. :-)
I always tell Paul if I die in my sleep .... Please dress me in something Better !!! hahaha
EnJoy your Holiday preparations,
Happy Thanksgiving to you & the Family !!
Love & Warm Hugs My Friend ~~ Connie xox

moosecraft said...

Sounds all good to me!!!!

Carmen at Primcatshouse said...

I don't think it matters what size you are, small, medium or large, as I have been all three! Finding clothes that fit is HARD. And I hate clothes shopping because of that! Glad you found what you needed!

That orniment is adorable!

Have a great day!

Carmen and the Primcats

At Home With Amy said...

Cute post. I always have problems buying jeans. I have do decide which body part I want them to fit best. I've never hemmed a pair of pants in my life although I have had to walk on my knees before to make sure they didn't look too short! PJ's?? What are those? If I didn't have old t-shirts I wouldn't have anything to wear to bed. Good thing we live out in the country with no neighbors in case I need to run out and get the paper. Oh what a site!!!
Hugs,,
AMY