THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

MONDAY, MONDAY....LOVE THAT DAY....

...CAUSE it was a "fun" shopping day!!  Which made TUESDAY a very busy workday!  Today I unloaded all the goodies from the van and carried everything to the basement of the store....unboxed and unwrapped lots of new items to start December with a store filled with wonderful new treasures!!!  I finally was able to get the rusty Seraphim angels  (in 3 sizes)...
 ....and the glittered rosehips are back.....we sold out of these and I didn't think I could get more - but here they are....oh so Christmasy!!
 ...and something new (for me anyway)....this window wreath and taper holder.....I am in LOVE with these!!  There is a hook at the top to hang a wreath on - perfect for all the time display!!!
 ....and tin angel stakes....with a pocket to fill with evergreens etc...- I filled this one with angel vine and a wooden candy cane!
There is lots more - so hopefully you will come out this weekend...Friday, Saturday or Sunday for our 5th Annual Sleigh Ride (pretend of course) thru Zionsville and Hereford....details are on our picture trail (click on the snowmen on sidebar) !!   I am just filled to the brim with Christmas spirit  - "I've got "spirit - how about you!!!

3 comments:

The Summer Porch said...

Hi Judy!
I've said it before and I'll say it again. If I lived closer I'd be in that shoppe of yours all the time. Love love the bowl of rosehips. Everything looks stunning, as usual.
Have an amazing week.
Rosemary...

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh my, I just love those candle/wreath holders! What a great find, they will surely fly out the door. Everything is wonderful! Dawn

Tina❀ said...

I have that angel. She's hanging on my wall right now!
Diggin' that candle wreath too!