THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Monday, November 1, 2010

I LOVE WHEN....

...a plan comes together!   Worked all day cleaning the store and moving furniture around....I love how it turned out!
 I have the tree up and the lights on it - tons and tons and tons more work to do, but I feel like I really accomplished alot today.   We have the fresh pine and cedar swags on each of our porch posts (with red and white candy cane striped ribbon)!!  Miss Holly Wintertree  ( another member of our family) - is at the back door to greet you.  She is wearing her best winter hat and as always has her "mink" muff to keep her hands warm.  She just came back from the forest with the "woodsman" who chopped down a Christmas tree and placed it on her sled to bring to the store.  (pictures tomorrow)!
Two batches of "Russian Tea Cakes" are prepared... 5 lbs. of chocolate fudge....and  some Chocolate Chip cookies will be made in the morning.....then back to the store for more cleaning, decorating and then the "fun stuff" !!  

6 comments:

Joanne said...

So happy the weather is a bit nippier for Miss Holly so she won't have any hot flashes! Oh did you say russian tea cakes - mmmm my favorite!

ctlogcabin said...

Miss Judy ~~ Sounds Wonderful !!
And your Goodies are always Yummy.
Your Amazing !! xox

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Judy, you always make me sooo tired reading all that you do! From one season to the next. Love everything you do!! Hope to get out and see your store before the Holiday when I go out to visit Joanne :)

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

OMGosh I was reading and all of a sudden the F word came up...FUDGE...oh my...it caught my eye!

Is there any better kind of sweet treat?

I only make it at Christmas time because otherwise...well you know where I'm going with this....lol

Your shop sounds delightful!

Karen

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Whew! It's been a crazy two days in Holly too, hopefully I'll get the shop finished up today. Got the old sleigh in the shop (had to take the runners off first) and I'm LOVING it! Can't wait to see pics of your shop! Have fun, Dawn

Rabbit Hill Primitives said...

Sounds lovely Judy...wish I could visit! Looking forward to seeing your pictures.
Jenn :)