THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I HAVE TOO MUCH FUN !!!

Glad there is NO law on having too much fun cause I would be in jail all the time!!  The Cinnamon Stick was the place to be this day to learn how to make a Wool Feather Tree.  Eleven gals joined the fun and Joanne was a excellent, patient and funny teacher!  She put everyone at ease right away and made everyone believe they would leave with a finished tree - and they did !!  I was up and down as the store was pretty busy and Tony was manning it.....(I just have to keep an eye on him as he likes to give things away) (big smile).....I don't mean free....things that I DON'T WANT TO SELL !!!
 At times the work tables looked like a pile of wool and wire and sticky stuff!!!  THEN all of a sudden I was looking around and one by one finished trees were sprouting up all over !!!   AMAZING !!  I am posting a few pics but you can go to our picturetrial by clicking on the snowmen on the sidebar and I will have ALL the pictures there with explanations of what they are doing...

Joanne letting the girls pick the wool they wanted to use...

.....the hardest part is almost done here


...alittle instruction goes a long way
.
,,,,one on one  (or two on two) instruction

GLUE GLUE GLUE


TA DA....sisters showing off !!!!

7 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

That looks like so much fun! Anytime you can get together with friends (new or old) and craft together and go home with something handmade, then it is definitely time well spent. I'm thinking with all the wool and glue, there was a lot of laughs. :) Best wishes, Tammy

Joanne said...

I had too much fun too! The girls were great and so creative - love that they take a suggestion and go with it! They all picked it up and did better than I did with my first tree I think! Thanks Judy for the great food and also the little ornies - some of the girls were having a grand time making them too! Can't wait for next week! Love the pics on the picturetrail!

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Oh Judy, I want to learn to make one!!! I absolutely love those little trees. Went to your picture trail and everything looks just so perfect. Enjoy, Dawn

Cathie said...

Hey Judy,
A good time was had by all...what a great group of gals. We did get pretty silly at times but Joanne was a good sport and a great teacher, and patient! (Thanks Joanne!)
Thanks for all the hard work you do so we can have fun, fun and more fun!
Your stand-in storekeeper was pretty cute too!
Thanks again, cathie

laura said...

What a cool project. Just love the wool trees. You offer the neatest classes.

Carmen at Primcatshouse said...

Great trees! So Cute!

Carmen and the Primcats

Nettie said...

.. Judy looks like you had a great turnout for your feather tree class. Joanne is a good teacher. She is always willing to help anyone. I am so glad you two got together to schedule this class. It really seems like the girls had a great time on your picture trail. Showing off my little house. I bought at your open house to everyone. I absolutely love it. Hope to be out soon to buy more of your Christmas decor.