THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK

THE SPICE CUPBOARD at THE CINNAMON STICK
STORE HOURS
Thursday - Saturday 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday - 12 pm to 4 pm
CLOSED- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Friday, November 12, 2010

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS FRIDAY....

Yegads....this week is a bit of a blur !!  I had much on my plate as Monday and Tuesday (my weekend) I didn't have a car (inspection and some needed work-drats!) and had two little Grandboys home from school with a stomach virus  (and the Nanny in Europe) - so guess where I was!!!  I have been playing "catch-up" the rest of the week...(big sigh)...finally I am ready for our very FIRST Wool Feather Tree Class.   The class is filled to the brim and I had some rearranging of tables etc. to give everyone a comfy seat.  The classes are in our attic.....very bright and cozy but the ceiling is slanted so that makes for some ingenious set-ups!   Joanne McIllmurray ( http://snippetsandscrapsandpieces.blogspot.com/  ) will teach this class and I am so anxious to see every one's results.   I have been playing with making some little ornies for the tree and this will be an added "bonus" for the classmates.....I think everyone will have a great time. 

New items have come into the store and out of the store before I could post pictures.   I have reordered some items that are sold out and am "politely" asking our artists to work faster.....(big smile) !!  I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!
Here are a few pics of what is available....
Christmas  Fairy in a Teacup by Brenda Bobbin

Juniper wreath

Candy Cane battery tapers

Let It Snow garlands...made like the old flash cards with vintage ribbon and tiny Christmas balls by Vicki Schubert
I will post more pics soon....have a great weekend....go CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Way to go on selling out in November! I'm ready for the class tomorrow - Alway love to watch people make them - it's like being a kid again with all that glue on your hands!

moosecraft said...

Yay Joanne!!! This feather tree class is loads of fun! I'm anxious to see how everyone's tree finished up... as well as the ornaments that Judy thunk up! :-) The snowlady greeter is sooooo pretty!